Everyone has favorites from their hometown, home state, or neighborhood. Maybe it’s the pizza place you buy lunch at, or the bakery a few towns over. For me, as someone that hasn’t had a traditional upbringing, I am establishing my roots in a town for the first time as an adult.
Thus, I have a handful of varied things from 27 years on this planet that I crave when I am away, or that I suggest to others. Here is my short list.
- Amazing Mexican Food
- A REAL Margarita (Colorado version)
- City O’City Pizza
- Tea from Happy Lucky’s
- The smell of aspens and pines
- The smell of cold days and wood stoves
- Aspens in Fall
- Flowers in spring
- Concerts at the Ogden Theater in Denver
- Concerts at Red Rocks
- Hiking in Rocky Mountain National Park
- Halloween costumes made around coats
- The sunrise and sunsets
- Rainy days
- Snow storms
- Christmas lights on dark nights
- Green Chile
- Huevos Rancheros
What are your hometown favorites?
Leave a Reply