No doubt, when out in the world, there are differences along the way. The most noticeable for me tend to be food. Yet, when you go out and explore enough you start to realize the nuances of the world are just different.
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Grocery Stores with EVERYTHING
- Good, Cheap, Mexican
- Decent Wi-Fi
- Casual Outfits (I can wear pajamas to the grocer or coffee shop)
- Hiking shoes as normal wear
- A Website for Everything
- Gym Clothes as errands clothes
- Labels I can fully read (google translate helps with this) note: this is due to food allergies and specific needs I have for consuming things.
- Epic Wildlife
What are your favorites?