The new year is almost upon us, which is so hard to believe. 2018 has been a crazy year. One part too long and stressful and another part wizzing by in an instant.
- a promotion in my job.
- A train journey in the United States. Increased blogging and hits.
- My husband changing jobs.
- Meeting financial goals.
- Hiking more.
- Staying at the stunning Brown Palace.
- Planning trips for the next few years.
- Learning new strengths…. and weaknesses
- Meeting workout goals.
- And countless other moments I can’t recall.
2019 goals are:
- Continued workout success
- More self care
- Hip surgeries (I’ll explain in another post)
- Hiking more
- Saving more
- Job promotions and raises
- Job FAM trips
- Better health
I know other things will come down the tracks, but I live to think of each new year as 365 new chances. 365 new opportunities for adventure, growth and joy. 365 NEW…. whatever you want.
So as we face the new year, what do you want to have done? What are your 365 NEW?